agressive paranioa

My boyfriend is thinks he is suffering from aggresive paranoia...he has been diagnosed with manic depression and suicidal tendancie....and i believe has been previouly diagnosed with paranioa. He feels at the moment that every one is attacking him, not physically, but going out of their way to have an argument...He doesn't have a regular doctor, and was wondering what is the best treatment, and any other information you can give him thatnk you sarah

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am sorry but this forum is only for questions pertaining to the mental health issues of HIV/AIDS. But your boyfriend should schedule an appointment with a licensed mental health professional to discuss what is bothering him. Michael Shernoff. MSW

Substance Abuse ? ?????
My Anxiety Is Going Away By Itself