|progression from HIV to AIDS
Feb 2, 2000
I am doing a report for an aids class that I am attending at college. I need any information that I can get on the progress that you go through once you are diagnosed with HIV.
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
Sorry but I can not give you a brief summary of this process. Your question is way too vague. If you are looking for medical issues then you need to research those. If your question is about the mental health issues there is an abundance of literature available for you to locate, read, digest and write a report summarizing what is in the literature.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.