progression from HIV to AIDS

I am doing a report for an aids class that I am attending at college. I need any information that I can get on the progress that you go through once you are diagnosed with HIV.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Sorry but I can not give you a brief summary of this process. Your question is way too vague. If you are looking for medical issues then you need to research those. If your question is about the mental health issues there is an abundance of literature available for you to locate, read, digest and write a report summarizing what is in the literature.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

Needless Worry?
Specific Treatment Issues for HIV+ Women & Mental Health