|Other treatments for AIDS infants?
Feb 28, 2000
I am interested in finding information on treatments for infants with AIDS, other than medication. I have read about infant touch therapy but can't find much. Are there other treatments available that address their psychological and social needs?
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
I have never worked with either infants or children with HIV and therefore have absolutely no knowledge of this field. Sorry not to be helpful.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.