Books for HIV/AIDs patients

Dear Dr Michael Shernoff,

Question :

Can you recommended books that can help AIDS patients to live and die peacefully and calmly, i.e. books that explain the psychology of AIDS patients towards death and how they cope to live with AIDS.

I am a free thinker and so I am less inclined to the religious ways. I am more toward the medical, scientific, mental and psychological way toward how to live with AIDS.

Thank you very much for your help.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

Though there are still people who are dying from AIDS, the vast majority of people in the United States are now faced with the challenge of learning how to live with a chronic, potentially life threatening illness. I am sure that the kinds of books you ask about exist, only I am not really aware of them. Sorry. Why not do a search on the internet of available books on the subject and see what you come up with.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

basic emotions
What's happening..?