basic emotions

I'm doing a research paper on HIV/AIDS and I would like to know the basic emotions that individuals face when they HIV?AIDS???? I appreciate your help!

Thanks

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am sorry but I do not do your homework for you. In addition, your question is so vague as to be unanswerable. People have a variety of different reactions to each and every stage of the illness. If you want to know the range of emotional reactions that a person can experience than search out some of the excellent books or articles published on this subject and do the necessary reading. Michael Shernoff, MSW

Now he's positive too
Books for HIV/AIDs patients