Mar 1, 2000
I'm doing a research paper on HIV/AIDS and I would like to know the basic emotions that individuals face when they HIV?AIDS???? I appreciate your help!
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I am sorry but I do not do your homework for you. In addition, your question is so vague as to be unanswerable. People have a variety of different reactions to each and every stage of the illness. If you want to know the range of emotional reactions that a person can experience than search out some of the excellent books or articles published on this subject and do the necessary reading. Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.