Dermographia and Geographic Tongue

Dear Dr

I need answers please. During early February I masturbated in a public toilet.4 weeks later I developed an itch all over the body. I also had a mouth ulcer in my mouth. I went to see the doctor and he gave me antihistamines.I then developed a dry mouth and difficulty swallowing.I also had an HIV test and it was neg.At 6 weeks after possible exposure I saw another doctor and he told me that I had a slight ear and throat infection and that the itch was from an allergic reaction.A week later I saw a dermatologist and she diagnosed me as having dermographia and said I have a geographic tongue, I also had another HIV test and it was negative.All symptoms have gone away except I still itch everywhere.According to dermographia If I scratch myself it leaves a red line on my body and then goes away 20-30 minutes later.My question , is dermographia a symptom of Acute viral syndrome and is it possible to get hiv from handling public toilet doors and then masturbating with vaseline.I am really very worried about my hiv status.

Thanks

Craig

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am not a doctor and therefore am not qualified to answer your question. Sorry.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

Am I paranoid or just suffering severe anxiety?
How Sad is Too Sad?