Worried about Low Risk exposure??Please read

Ok. Here is my story. My roommate and myself visited a woman who was extremely high risk. We met over the internet and she wanted to suck us off for free. She is available for sex or whatever your fantasy...as long as she videotapes(which is a whole other topic!) She performed oral sex on me then my roommate and then we left. Immediately after we felt terribly guilty. We researched on the internet what our risks were. Two days later I got extremely sick with high fever, aches, spots on my throat. My roommate experienced mild symptoms. I convinced myself that it was acute viral syndrome. The fact is, that all my symptoms are related to AVS! I thought to myself she MUST have had blood in her mouth and that gave me HIV. Well I did the right thing and got tested, as I couldn't spend ALL day on the internet reading the same questions on the body about risks of receiving oral sex and AVS. The results came back negative. Therefore, My EXTREME sickness was caused by the flu, and that low risk exposures are just that....LOW RISK. Though not a psychologist(yet), I find it very possible my extreme guilt for my actions has made me think of sexual acts as dirty and that sex=hiv and disease. That is not a healthy concept of sex and sexuality. My mortality was so salient to me, that I convinced myself I had hiv. My point? Stop worrying. Low risk activities are not likely to cause HIV(yet possible to cause other stds.) If you are still afraid of low risk exposures I suggest you buy lots of porn and masturbate. I think that is still considered NO risk. Peace.

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I hope (but doubt) that your story will help other individuals who are needlessly worrying.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

Antidepressants
Am I paranoid or just suffering severe anxiety?