May 24, 2000
I have fooled around with a women 3 weeks ago. I used a condom and I only had intercourse for about 4 seconds. I know I don't have anything, I even got tested to see. I know I was careful, and I know I should stop worrying. I find myself thinking about catching an std from her. I want to stop thinking about it, do you have any answers?
| Response from Mr. Shernoff
Sorry, but there is nothing I can say to you to reduce your worries.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Under Arm Painful Lymph Node
- Undetectable Hepatitis C Viral Load And Transmission
- When Does Ars Occur And How Long Does It Last?
- Myths Or Stereotypes About People Infected With Hiv
- How Long Does It Take To Get Back The Results Of A Rapid Hiv Test?
- How Long Does It Take To See Symptoms Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.