Discrimination in housing, employment & etc
Jun 11, 2000
Hi . . .You are doing a great work and I have learned from just viewing your homepage . . . Please assist me, by pointing me to some links and articles for Discrimination and prejudice against people living with +HIV and/or AIDS in housing, employment and and other community associations. That deal with the Psychological effects as well. Thank You!!
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I am sorry but I honestly do not know of the links to the areas you are asking about. Sorry.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do Symptoms Of The Mouth Begin If Hiv Infected?
- Compare Flu To Hiv Symtoms
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Outside The Host's Body?
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.