cruel isolation due to AIDS
Jun 15, 2000
I need to know a little about cruel isolation caused by the HIV virus. Also, I need to know about the suffering alone and silence.
Response from Mr. Shernoff
I am sorry, but unless you can make your question specific, it is way too vague for me to respond to.
Michael Shernoff, MSW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Dying From Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv Through Contact With A Bloody Cut?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Hiv Through Nail Cut Fingering
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.