I cant stop thinking about it

Am I infected? Should I get tested? Let me describe you my situation. Two weeks ago I went to a private strip club. Both, the stripper and I were nude but there was no genital contact between us... she was masturbating and briefly touch my face and lips 2 or 3 times. I'm worried that her vaginal fluids on her fingers could infect me while touching my face/lips... I have no visible cuts or sores... but I have been very worried during the last two weeks... I'm married and have a little son... I'm terrified... I have posted questions on every Q& A forum... 4 "experts" have told me that I cannot get HIV this way...but I'm still terrified... Keep "feeling" symptoms and keep watching myself in the mirror... Please help me... What are the chances that I can be infected? What can I do to stop thinking about it? I will get tested at 3 months but what can I do before that??? Pls need your help so bad!!!

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I am not a doctor and will not address the question of whether or not your behavior could have resulted in your becoming infected. If you are so obsessed with this and it is interfering with your life, then begin professional counseling to help you deal.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

how it affects the mind
Why am I doing this?