I would like to help

Hello Michael

I would like to find out info on "Manhattan HIV Brain Bank". It seems to be the only place I could find to get involved. I live in Toronto, and have not been able to find a similar organization here. From the time I was 16, I wanted to donate my body, if something ever happen to me, to science (I also liked the idea of young med students playing with my body for a whole year (ha,ha)). I have been HIV+ since Oct/97. It seems I can no longer donate myself to any organization here. My doc told me about the Manhattan HIV Brain Bank. Could you please advise me how to contact them, and if they would accept a brain "trans-boarder" I am not being morbid, I just want to help!!!

Many Thanks AF

Response from Mr. Shernoff

I have never heard of the organization you are asking about. Sorry not to be able to help you out.

Michael Shernoff, MSW

Should I tell my partner?
Being reminded of Social Phobias