Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Travel

I was asking if it's possible for me to work in Dubai for about 2years and bring my arvs along with me to cover for those two years I really need your help on this please. Thanks in advance

Response from Dr. Fawcett

Thanks for writing. Dubai restricts HIV medications and most people I know who are living with the virus are reluctant to spend more than a few days, usually connecting to other flights.

You can find more information at the Global Database for HIV Medication which you should check when you travel as restrictions and laws in various countries can change.

Best,

David

Undectable transmission to healthcare
Mental illness and fear of transmission