Crisis intervention /counseling for recently diagnosed HIV person
Apr 9, 2014
Can you suggest facility or program in Chicago that can offer support to young man who was just diagnosed and is in a severe depressed state. I am his aunt and live in another state but know that he needs immediate help.
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Have him call the Howard Brown Health Center Phone: 773.388.1600. You can get an overview of their programs at www.howardbrown.org.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- I Have Bright Red Vaginal Discharge And Odor
- Vaginal Infections Caused By Sperm
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can I Still Get A Tattoo If I Have HIV?
- Getting Hiv From Being Fingered In The Butt
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.