HIV positive sister
Mar 9, 2014
I have a sister who is hiv positive.is there a need to fumigate the rooms in order to live there? Any risk of sharing same wc?
Response from Dr. Fawcett
There is no risk of living with someone who is HIV positive, nor is there any risk in sharing dishes, drinking from the same glass, or any such thing. Fumigate? HIV is transmitted by very specific sexual behaviors or blood to blood contact. Please inform yourself about the virus and understand the effect of such stigmatizing behavior on your sister.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should You Test For Stds After Mutual Masturbation?
- Can Acyclovir Alter HIV Test Results?
- Unprotected Oral Sex From Stripper
- Am I Going To Die If I Have Hiv And Taking Medications
- How Long Does It Take Hiv To Turn Into Aids?
- How Many Cases Of Contracting Hiv Through Kissing Have Been Reported?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.