Feb 7, 2014
I am currently on kivexa & nevirpine & 40 mg celexa 20 mg telimsatain 5 mg bisprol 5 Crestor .25 clozpam @night I have body aches & pains worst & night? What,s up?
Response from Dr. Henry
Night time aching can be difficult to figure out. Statins such as Crestor can cause muscle pain (often will have increase in muscle enzymes measured in the blood). A thorough review of your medications and clinical /lab assessment by your HIV provider is recommended to trh and identify the most likely drugs or conditions in order to develop a management plan. Your medications would rarely be causing those problems if you have been on them for a while and then the problems developed. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.