Anti depressant meds

I'm currently on Truvada, Reyataz and Norvir and doing very well. Due to depression and anxiety I've been put on Wellbutrin & Urbanol. Is this ok for my kidneys, liver and health in general? If not what my alternatives?

Response from Dr. Fawcett

Wellbutrin is generally well-tolerated with antiretrovirals, however Norvir can cause increased blood levels of certain of the drugs you are taking Wellbutrin, clobazam (Urbanol), and some of the component drugs in Truvada. Be certain all prescribing physicians are aware of all the medications you are taking so any necessary dosage adjustments can be made.

Be cautious about abruptly stopping clobazam (Urbnol) which can cause seizures if you just stop using it. Follow your doctor's instructions if you decide to stop using it.

Best wishes,

David

Dealing with gossip
Comment from reader: Don`t wait for an arv combo to destroy your mind: switch!