HIV and breast feeding
Nov 25, 2013
Can I breast feed my baby while im hiv positive, and not infect my baby with the virus?
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Compare Flu To Hiv Symtoms
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Swelling In The Throat And Thrush
- Will You Have Hpv Genital Warts Your Whole Life?
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.