|Help for chlamydia and gonorrhea
Nov 3, 2013
| Response from Dr. Fawcett
Thanks for writing. Most local health departments have programs and clinics where individuals can get treated with sliding scale or free.
Check with your local health department for such services.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- If You Have Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Are You Going To Get Hiv?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- Which Is More Common Chlamydia Or Gonorrhea?
- I Have A White Patch Inside My Lips Could I Have Hiv
- Can Hiv Be Spread Through Drinking From A Soda Bottle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.