Help for chlamydia and gonorrhea
Nov 3, 2013
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Thanks for writing. Most local health departments have programs and clinics where individuals can get treated with sliding scale or free.
Check with your local health department for such services.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob
- Is Sore On Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.