|Cocaine in lab tests
Nov 3, 2013
I have a Hepatitis A test tomorrow and I have taken some cocaine over the weekend, Will the testers be able to see the cocaine in my blood even if they are just looking for Hep A?
| Response from Dr. Fawcett
The test for Hep A will look for antibodies created in response to the virus. Unless they include a drug panel in the test, any use of cocaine (or other drugs) wouldn't be documented.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.