Re: hiv and blood pressure

Mam I very much appreciate your response to my first question, I want to believe it very badly more so now that my gf may be pregnant. That's why I need you so badly to answer about the blood pressure question I asked. Is it true that when your viral load is very high and your not producing antibodies to drop it that your blood pressure would be really high? I had another negative antibody test at 9 months now, but these symptoms are killing me. Also looks like I'm starting to develop karposi's sarcoma. It's starting on my shoulders. I'm so so scared for my life, my gf's, and our possible child's. could I still have hiv?

Hello and thanks for posting.

There's no relationship between HIV viral load and blood pressure.

If you're HIV antibody test was negative more than 3 months (and especially 9 months) from your exposure, you're negative. Period.

BY

Makeup counter
Dr wohl please help me