Am I experiencing OCD?

So I was laying down on my chair masturbating and as I was trying to ejaculate semen onto my hand(palm), a drop of my semen blew off and got stuck to the tablecloth lying on a table nearby. The tablecloth was put only that day by my mother so I can't just take it off and wash it by myself right now. I feel that it is gross and the traces of semen will transfer from that cloth to everywhere. I just can't get over it. I have not been diagnosed for OCD but all my symptoms make me believe that I do suffer from it. Am I giving too much importance to that tiny drop of semen? Should I just forget about it right now and wash the cloth after a few days?

Response from Dr. Fawcett

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is characterized by unwanted and uncontrollable thoughts along with repetitive behaviors one feels compelled to perform. While you don't mention any such behaviors, you do reference the irrational nature of these thoughts.

If I were you I'd first change the tablecloth and then get an assessment for OCD. There may be some relief from these symptoms.

-David

Finding mental health care in Duval County, FL
Urgent please - reinfection?