|ATROIZA AND ALCOHOL
Sep 4, 2013
I AM HIV POSITIVE AND ON ATROIZA MED. IWOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW FREQUENTLY I CAN CONSUME ALCOHOL OR IF IT'S A BIG NO TO ALCOHOL AND ATROIZA.
| Response from Dr. Fawcett
Thanks for writing. The rule of thumb is that one drink of alcohol per day can be safely tolerated by someone on HIV medications. However, the health status of everyone is different, as is their history or potential for addictions. Confirm with your healthcare provider that alcohol, even at that low dose, is safe.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv From Swallowing Semen
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Transmit?
- Wrong Diagnosis Of Genital Herpes
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Do When Herpes Spreads To Skin?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.