Work Place

I have to go to the company doctor before im able to go back to work, I dont want anyone knowing about me being HIV+ Will that doctor tell My work place? Are there Laws to protect me?

Response from Mr. Chambers

All the doctor can tell your employer is whether you are able to return to work or not. If the HIV issue comes up, feel free to discuss with the doctor the importance (and illegality) of not disclosing your HIV status without special written permission, which you will not give.

If the doctor wants you to sign a release of any sort, read it carefully. Line out and initial what you don't agree to and insist on a photocopy of the document.

HIV dementia
PTSD Hypochondria Depression HIV... why can't i convince myself it's all in my head?