Please help me Im so scared

I am male - 17 years old and I've received oral sex from 6 different sex workers and protected sex with one. The last time this happened was around 3 months ago. Since then I have experienced a prickly rash on my chest and arms that came and went. I haven't had that for a few weeks now, then I got the flu with fatigue. I also have warts on my fingers and feet and strange blood blister looking spots inside my lip and on my hand. I also have swollen lymph nodes in both armpits and in my groin but I am not sick at the moment or on any medication so I don't know what's causing the nodes.I feel dizzy and tired and my muscles ache just from climbing the stairs. Please help me - I beg you. I am scared i have HIV. I only just turned 17 and I am very close to all my family. They are very protected and they could never know about this. My dad is a germ freak and he is scared of needles in hospitals because he worries he could catch HIV. Please help me. I would be disowned by my family. I would have no life. I would be better off dead. Do you think I have HIV? I only received unprotected oral sex 6 times. I didn't notice any blood or sores on their mouths or on my penis, although one time around 8 months ago when i received it her teeth scraped on the head of my penis and left a red mark. Do you think I have HIV or could my symptoms be another std. Please answer me. I am going insane - I will be very grateful. Thank you :(

Response from Dr. Fawcett

Thanks for writing. I'm sorry you've been through so much. It sounds like your sexual interactions have had very low risk for HIV, although some other STI may be causing these symptoms. It is important for you to consult with a physician and get tested. If you do have an infection, the sooner it is diagnosed and treated the better.

If you are concerned about involving your family, most states in the US permit minors to seek such testing and treatment without parental consent. Check with your local health department.

Take care,

David

Meeting other HIV+ people in Switzerland
HIV and hpv-coinfection