|HIV and pregnancy
Jul 28, 2013
1 year ago I had a HIV scare. My wife was pregnant and was tested 4 months after the scare. She was negative. The baby is 3 months now. Could we still be at risk? I have an itchy rash on my arms and chest.
| Response from Dr. Fawcett
Thanks for writing. Given the time frames you mentioned there is no ongoing risk of HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Itchy Skin A Sign Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.