|Elevated CK levels and HIV
Mar 17, 2013
Is there a correlation between certain HIV meds being linked to myositis and elevated CK levels.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes. As an example HIV protease inhibitors and statins (drugs used to treat high cholesterol) can result in increased creatine kinase (CK) levels.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.