Atripla and Diazepam

I take Atripla. I'm in Spain and I will consult with my medical on 26 March, but I want to know if 5mg of diazepam will interfere with Atripla. I only take it at night for sleep. Very thank - sorry for my English.

Response from Dr. Fawcett

Thanks for writing. Atripla (specifically efavirenz) may reduce blood levels of diazepam, so you should check with your doctor about using this drug and about dosage. Be sure to speak with your healthcare provider about other sleep aides that would have fewer side effects than diazepam, which is meant for acute anxiety and is highly addictive.

Be well,

Meningitis and Sexual Behavior
dıet for hıv people