Clinical trials

I tested positive 2 years ago and am still not on medicine. I have no delusions that I won't ever need meds...my question is, are there places that I can go, places where they do clinical trials and volunteer to be a test subject? I am VERY interested in helping out if possible.

Response from Dr. Fawcett

Thanks for writing, and for your willingness to take your situation and contribute to helping others. I truly believe that attitude will have direct, beneficial consequences on your health.

There is a central data bank of HIV/AIDS related trials. You can search by specific criteria, such as population, coinfections, symptoms, etc. Here is the link to that site.

Thanks for writing and best wishes,

David

Is HIV virus can mask or interfere with syphilis result?
Meningitis and Sexual Behavior