condom riped not on tip but on mid side

Hi my partner is poz.his viral load is been undetected for over six month.after sex last night we realize the condom has broken on the mid side but not the tip.we run to the bathroom and put water to see which side, am more concerned about HIV and pregnancy, please advice me what are my chance of getting infecteud. Thank you,by the wayam negative

HI The good news is there are studies now showing that someone with HIV on medications with an undetectable viral load decreases the risk of HIV transmission by up to 96% and of course a condom increases that number.

If pregnancy is concern for the two of you, you should consider getting on a form of birth control.

Your risk is very relatively small. I would talk with your partner's health care provider about having PEP, post exposure prophylaxis and what to have on hand if there were to be a significant exposure. My husband is negative and I'm positive and though our situations are reversed, I do recommend that you receive testing every 6 months to ensure you know your status. There is also a medication that has been approved for those who are HIV negative and involved with a positive partner, Truvada. You can discuss this as well with your health care provider.

MISSED DOSE
Antidepressant and anti-anxiety meds