Dec 23, 2012
I just wanted to thank you for the all the very great work you are doing here on The Body. Your advices are always clever and positives. I'm impressed by the mastery of all the psychological concepts and tools you have, and the way you use them to always be helpful. And you made me interested in psychology.
Thank you very much!
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Fingering Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.