Royal Jelly supplement
Dec 19, 2012
I need to know if taking royal jelly supplements can interact with my ARVs (I'm currently on Nevirapine, Tenofovir and Lamivudine combination). I would really appreciate if this can be answered as I need to go on royal jelly supplements
Response from Dr. Fawcett
I will repost here an early inquiry to the forums about the efficacy and safety of royal jelly. I know of no further studies since that time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Can A Man Do If He Thinks He Was Exposed To Hpv Genital Warts?
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.