|Royal Jelly supplement
Dec 19, 2012
I need to know if taking royal jelly supplements can interact with my ARVs (I'm currently on Nevirapine, Tenofovir and Lamivudine combination). I would really appreciate if this can be answered as I need to go on royal jelly supplements
| Response from Dr. Fawcett
I will repost here an early inquiry to the forums about the efficacy and safety of royal jelly. I know of no further studies since that time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Antibiotics Are Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- Toxoplasmosis Natural Treatment
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
- Syphilis Rash Affecting Hands And Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.