Interaction of ARV with Laminine
Dec 2, 2012
There is a popular food supplement called Laminine. Some claim beneficial effects to their health like improved sleeping, strength, etc. Would this drug interact with antiretrovirals? (I am taking a combination of Lamivudine, Zidovudine and Nevirapine).
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Thanks for writing. I know of no studies regarding interaction of Laminine with antiretrovirals. As with any supplement, I would discuss this with your doctor as they can have strong interactions with your meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- I Have A Bump Under My Skin On My Vagina Is It A Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.