Interaction of ARV with Laminine
Dec 2, 2012
There is a popular food supplement called Laminine. Some claim beneficial effects to their health like improved sleeping, strength, etc. Would this drug interact with antiretrovirals? (I am taking a combination of Lamivudine, Zidovudine and Nevirapine).
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Thanks for writing. I know of no studies regarding interaction of Laminine with antiretrovirals. As with any supplement, I would discuss this with your doctor as they can have strong interactions with your meds.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Does The Discharge From Chlamydia Look Like For Men?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.