Support Group in NYC
Nov 16, 2012
Hi to all,
My brother was diagnosed a month ago. i would like to ask where can i find a support group in NY?
Response from Dr. Fawcett
You are fortunate to be in New York where there are numerous resources both for those living with HIV/AIDS and their friends and loved ones. Because the specific groups can change, I suggest calling the agencies listed below for updates. Note that even if an agency serves the LGBT community, the groups are most likely open to all, or they can help you find an appropriate group:
Good luck to you and your brother,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.