tested negative after being tested positive.

Hello Dr. Fawcett I have been living with HIV for seven years, I recentlly just moved to another state and was in the process of switching my info from one health department to another, my last doctors did not give me a confirmatory document, so I had to take another HIV test for the new state, we did a finger prick test and the results came back and they were negative, the nurse then asked me who told me I had HIV, I explained that the health department in the other state, so she took me in the back and took more blood to be taken to a lab, I will get the results back in two weeks, is it possable that the medicine (ATRIPLA) that I am taking made my results a FALSE NEGATIVE.

It is unlikely that Atripla has affected these test results.

Support for teenager with HIV
Managing HIV Disease and Job Performance