Aug 3, 2012
Hi. I'm confused. I love my fiancé who is negative (I'm positive HIV). He want a child very badly. I am having problems getting pregnant. What can I do to get pregnant? Please help.
Response from Dr. Fawcett
Speak with your physician about your concerns. There are effective methods for serodiscordant couples to safely become pregnant. Here's a great resource page from TheBody that can give you more information.
Thanks for writing,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Which Cells Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.