Support group for physicians with HIV?

I was recently diagnosed with HIV and I am a young surgeon. I am in desperate need of another physician, preferably a surgeon, to talk to about a lot of the legal and professional issues that even my doctor can't answer. Are there any support groups out there for physicians? Even an online forum? I live in the DC area... hoping there is someone else out there.

Response from Dr. Fawcett

Thanks for writing. I can understand the need for consultation and support. I have a small group of colleagues on whom I rely, but it is all informal. I don't know of any central listings of such groups or any online forums. Local medical organizations or GLMA may have some information, but I could not find any current links. I will be attending the International AIDS Society meeting this month and will watch for any information about such resources for professionals. If I can find anything I will post an update to this question.

David

Was my counselor off base?
Using Xanax for the right reason?