Neuropathy help

Is it possible for peripheral neuropathy that you experience burning sensation only on the dorsal area of your feet and hands and arms but not on the soles of your feet and palms are not having the burning sensation? Does peripheral neuropathy in hiv present in this manner? I also have burning sensation in my upper back in between arms and a feeling of pressure in my head.

It would be very unusual for either HIV related to HIV drug related neuropathy to manifest in the areas you describe--I would be concerned about another cause for the burning sensation you are experiencing. I would discuss with your HIV physician and possible request a referral to a neurologist. KH

candida and hiv
Mood swings and HIV