candida and hiv
Mar 24, 2012
i have a question. i had candida symptoms on my penis and rectum (e.g. itching and skin is melting off). my new boyfriend and i were masturbating together and he pressed his penis to my rectum (no intercourse, no sperm, just pressing there and maybe precum). can i get infected with hiv this way? look forward to your answer. thank you,
Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV transmission in this case was not likely. However, I would suggest seeing your doctor to get those symptoms checked out. If it is Candida, he will prescribe medication for it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.