Advise on infection regarding unprotected oral sex

Hi

Please answer me by email. (Special request)

My kind regards to you initially as you are the only person I am sharing the secret facts of my life and to make me comfortable on the issues

Please answer me the question to clean and clear my doubt. I never have sex with a female escort vaginal or anal. I just have oral sex. Which means I dont use any protection and simply let her suck my penis. My questions are , since the HIV and STDs can be transmitted through oral sex through SEMEN or SALIVA so can you please be specific on the questions?

1. Can a female generate SEMINAL FLUID from mouth who is giving me oral sex and cause me HIV OR STDs? 2. What does SALIVA stand for? Is it the spit of our mouth? Is it possible that her spit or any other fluids get into the tiny hole of my penis and infect me with HIV and other STDs? 3. I generally ask always an escort to wash mouth with water and let out in front of me so that I can see if there is any blood coming or not? So is it the safe thing I am doing? 4. What are the SAFE things shall I do for unprotected oral sex by a female escort.

Please and please answer soon. Thank you so much in advance to be specific on all my questions and make my life confortable.

Regards

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

1. Seminal fluid only comes from males, and comes out of their urethra only.

2. Saliva does not stand for anything, it is not an acronym. Saliva DOES NOT transmit HIV. It would be possible for you to come in contact with her blood, which can transmit the virus. In addition, oral sex can pose a risk for Syphilis and Herpes.

3. I do not see anything wrong with this practice.

4. Oral sex remains a low-risk activity. Generally speaking you can continue doing what you are doing.

In health, Richard

Parotid gland disease..is there a fix?
I'm only 17 and have mental anxiety!