My neck got cut in a barbershop - am I at risk?

During the past year I have been on serious missions and I didn't have my personal hair tools (e.g. straight razor) with me and I went to the barber near the hotel. My neck got cut at least two times (at different times). I know the blade had already been changed each my neck got cut, but here comes the question:

1. Is there a chance of infection with HIV this way? (because I have already read your post that "infection through razor has been reported." Is this the same as my story?

2. Since the blade was changed and we were on break for two hours, does it still pose a risk after two hours of inactivity of the razor?

3. is there a record people getting HIV this way?

Please answer me. I have a wife and I'm worried to my very soul now.

Response from Dr. Fawcett

Thank you for writing. Dr. Bob had previously posted an answer to the question of razors - I'll repost it here. He noted that such a risk is slight but plausible. HIV can live in the environment (depending on conditions) for several hours. Your chances of being infected in this way are incredibly small since someone who was infected would have to have been cut, followed by you being cut shortly thereafter. Based on the circumstances you describe there seems to have been no risk, but if you are concerned you should get an HIV test to put your mind at ease.

-David http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q172084.html?ic=2003

repost it here

3 negative tests after exposure to HIV
Please Interpret the scary Sustiva study for me :-)