3 negative tests after exposure to HIV

Hello, I was having unprotected sex with someone who I just found out is now HIV+. I am unsure if this person was HIV when we were dating or not, but now I am paranoid that I may be HIV positive too. It's been six years since this has happened and I have had at least three tests for HIV and they have all come back negative. Should I keep testing to be sure that I wasn't infected? I am worried that maybe the tests were wrong?

Response from Dr. Fawcett

You are well past any window for seroconversion and you no longer need to test. If you experience a lot of anxiety you might want to speak with a health care professional about techniques to control it.

Relax!

-David

Are you serious? HIV from a kiss?
My neck got cut in a barbershop - am I at risk?