Are you serious? HIV from a kiss?

So I have a question for someone. I was at a bar seven days ago and I kissed a girl for a few minutes. Now, according to this website and the information supplied by people here: I may have contracted HIV through kissing AND now I need to wait six months for a conclusive result. Is this for real?? I only use this tone because I have asked many experienced HIV experts in person as well as on the internet and they say something completely different. And no, I didn't check my gums before leaving the house nor her gums before I leaned in to kiss her. I have white teeth and she did as well (thus the basis of attraction). I used mouthwash before leaving the house, and was drinking long-islands for about 3 hours before the actual kiss. I do appreciate this site, but I have noticed a hint of "fear mongering" that pokes its head up every now and again. Can someone please help me?

Thank you sincerely!

Response from Dr. Fawcett

Thanks for writing. Kissing is not considered a risk for HIV. There have been cases of oral transmission resulting from sexual behavior where infected blood entered the system through mouth sores or abrasions.

Take care,

-David

HIV positive partner and cheating
3 negative tests after exposure to HIV