expected time to get non detectable results

Hi David, thanks for all your support and help in the forum. My question is, I am 48, diagnosed with HIV + last december. I started my regimen with Prezista, Truvada and Norvir in feb 2011, my results went down from 150.000 in the peak to 280 in my last test oct 2011. My cd4 grew from 312 to 600, and my % is 40. The only side effect I got is sleepeness and waking up to urinate during night. I want to know what is the expected time to get a non detectable results. I have read here of guys going down from 1.000.000 viral load to non detectable in 3 or 6 months. Is any issue with my current regimen? Appreciated your answer. Thanks

The average time to get to undetectable is 3-6 months, and that is dependent on the viral load level before treatment, degree of underlying immune suppression due to HIV, and the HIV regimen, among other reasons. It can take longer in some. I would not be concerned, as the trend is fine, both in terms of viral load decline and CD4 count increase.

CD4 Count
Latest findings on cognitive impairment of undetectable HIV positive people?