CD4 Count

I have been tested HIV+ in Berlin September this year and the reason for my infection was an intercourse in May. When i did the CD4 count in SEP it was 470, however now that i am back to my home country which is Armenia the HIV center redid the CD4 count test last week and the result was 718!!!! How is that possible and what does that mean???

There can be marked variability in the CD4 count, as a result of time of day the test is performed, different assays, immunizations, other ongoing medical conditions, stress, among other reasons. Another number to follow is the CD4 percent which is a more stable number over time.

HIV and worsening depression
expected time to get non detectable results