Lithium & Alprazolam (Xanax) affect HIV Antibody Test Results?
Oct 30, 2011
Do Lithium and/or Alprazolam (Xanax) affect HIV Antibody Test results? I see several generic questions about other depression/anxiety meds but nothing on these. I seem to be part of a trend of those both worried about HIV infection and anxious/depressed enough to be on medication over it.
Thanks for your time and I hope this answer helps more than just me.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Detect Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.