Lithium & Alprazolam (Xanax) affect HIV Antibody Test Results?
Oct 30, 2011
Do Lithium and/or Alprazolam (Xanax) affect HIV Antibody Test results? I see several generic questions about other depression/anxiety meds but nothing on these. I seem to be part of a trend of those both worried about HIV infection and anxious/depressed enough to be on medication over it.
Thanks for your time and I hope this answer helps more than just me.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Peripheral Neuropathy Homeopathic Treatment
- How Long Can A Person Live With Hiv And Hepatitis?
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Can Thrush And Yeast Be Treated At Same Time?
- Hiv Symptoms One After Another
- Chances Of Getting Hiv From One Time Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.