I am short tempered
Sep 10, 2011
I am HIV+ and I seem to have a problem, I can't concentrate and I get angry most of the time. Please help -- is this related to my HIV status?
Response from Dr. Fawcett
You don't indicate how long you have been experiencing these symptoms. Both are generally quite common and can be the result of a number of different causes, some related to HIV and some not. A period of stress can produce these symptoms, as can medication, depression, anxiety, or many other factors. I would recommend seeing a mental health professional who can take a more thorough history.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Erotic Massage
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Rubbing Against Someone?
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Does Burning Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.